Welcome to the website for the Caulfield United Cobras Soccer Club
2014 Youth Development Program (Junior Boys)
With the appointment of Coaching/Technical Director Michael Dover and some of the highest qualified coaches, a great standard is set for the introduction of our programs:
• An Elite Talented Player Program which runs for 40 weeks, involves three training sessions per week, normal winter competition and a term 4 competition.
• A Development Player Program which runs for 40 weeks, involves two training sessions per week and normal winter competition.
• A Club Player Program which runs for 30 weeks, involves two training sessions per week and normal winter competition.
This program aligns itself to the FFA’s National Curriculum and follows the Youth Development pathway.
We've already signed up exemplary coaches for the Elite Talented and Development Player Programs, they are:
• Dimitris Kakkos, FFA A licensed coach
• Stelios Gerondaras, FFA B licensed coach
• Frank Interrigi, Senior License 1 & 2, FFA C pending
• Mark Georgeson, AFC Futsal Level 1
With the appointment of some of the highest qualified coaches in the state, it places our club in good stead to satisfying the optimum coaching structure as per the FFA Curriculum.
Trials for the Elite/Development Player Program commenced in November. Due to the popular demand and the heightened interest in our club, program and its trial process, trials will now be extended into the first two weeks of December. Trials will take place at the Bentleigh Secondary College, Chesterville Road, Bentleigh East (next door to Rainbow Childcare at 359-361 Chesterville Road).
View Trials Schedule
Download an Expression of interest for Development Squad Trials form, complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact our Coaching Director of Junior Boys, Michael Dover on 0411 297 937. All welcome!
Pre Season for the Senior Men/ Masters has started - training takes place every Tuesday and Thursday.
Pre Season training for the Junior boys U8’s to U15’s will start on Monday 3rd February – look out for the timetable being sent to you over the next few days.
Trials are starting for the Girls & Women’s teams – the trial dates /venue are:
Week 1 – Tuesday February 11, 5:00 – 6:30 pm
Week 1 – Friday February 14, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Week 2 – Tuesday February 18, 5:00 – 6:30 pm
Week 2 – Friday February 21, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Trials @Kingston Heath Soccer Complex
Girls Development Program to be released soon.
Note: all other Club Soccer (Football) team selections will commence early February 2014.